Owner/President – Paralegal and Private Investigator
Owner/President - Paralegal and Private Investigator
Defend-it Legal Services Professional Corporation is a legal services firm licenced by the Law Society of Ontario.
Legal services includes defending, representing, advocating and providing legal advice for clients in small claims court, human rights issues, employment law issues, landlord and tenant issues, WSIB claims, regulatory disciplinary hearings and other provincial and federal tribunal matters, minor criminal matters (summary conviction) and statutes under the Provincial Offences Act (including traffic offences), OIPRD (police complaints) and immigration law defence.
We also provide other legal services available such as the commissioning of affidavits and declarations, record suspensions (pardons), criminal background checks, credit checks, corporate searches and the drafting of various legal documents.
We are also a licenced Private Investigative Agency and provide services such as skip-tracing for lawyers and paralegals, process serving, background searches and other investigative services.
For more information for our legal services, please contact us directly at 289-275-3513 or 1-833-243-3336 (toll-free) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Education : Trent University (BA), Centennial College (Paralegal), Humber College (Immigration Consultant), Ontario Police College (Basic Constable, Advanced)
- Certifications : Private Investigative Licence, Private Investigative Agency Licence
- Languages : English, French, Mandarin, Cantonese Speaking Associates
- LSO # : P15458
Areas of Practice
- Landlord and Tenant Board
- Highway Traffic Offenses
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Condominium Law
- Judgment Enforcement
- Workers Compensation
- Human Rights
- Criminal – Summary Conviction Offenses
- Ontario Court of Justice – Provincial Offenses Act
- Small Claims Court
- Immigration Appeals & Refugee Board
- Labour Relations Board
- Employment Standard
- Social Benefits Tribunal
- License Appeal Tribunal
- Disability Claims Appeal Board
- Work and Safety Insurance Board
Alumnus of Distinction Award
- Location600 Granite Ct, Suite 103, Pickering, ON L1W 3X6, Canada Click address for directions
- Phone 2892753513
- Email email@example.com
- Web Site www.defendit.ca
- Social Profile
- Monday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday10:00 AM - 6:00 PM